Sunday, February 21, 2010

Do something for yourself!

I LOVE LISTS. I LOVE GOALS. I LOVE PLANNING. End of story. :) haha


I've always been inspired to create a bucket list and after seeing my friend Sam's post about her "100 Things," I figured I'd start my list too.


  1. Graduate from college with my education degree.
  2. Take self defence classes.
  3. Sing The National Anthem in Bartow Arena.
  4. Marry a man I'm comfortable with who treats me well, makes me laugh and stimulates me intellectually.
  5. Have children.
  6. Take Swing Dance classes.
  7. See Vatican City, The Pyramids at Giza, The Parthenon, The Pantheon, The Cistene Chapel, Auschwitz, The Dome of the Rock, The Nile, The Colleseum, Etc....
  8. In general, spend time in Rome, Athens and many areas in Egypt.
  9. Get a second tatoo.
  10. Sing for a jazz band again at some point in my life.
  11. Do something completely scandalous.
  12. Be on a step team.
  13. Save a life.
  14. Stop biting my nails....again.
  15. Write a novel and have it published.
  16. Be an incredibly fun and inspiring history teacher.
  17. Be fearless when it comes to telling people I love them. Friends, family and beyond.
  18. Own a house, a phone and a car for myself. Making payments and all.
  19. Give my pets creative names for the rest of my life.
  20. Laugh until I cry at least once a month.
  21. Learn a new language.
  22. Go cliff jumping/diving....again.
  23. Investigate further into greek, roman, celtic, atlantean and egyptian mythology.
  24. Go skydiving.
  25. Become capable of receiving the gift that is full faith.

This is just a few...more to come. Perhaps it will be one hundred; maybe more, maybe less.

No comments:

Post a Comment