Saturday night I was chased in a UAB parking deck by a complete stranger. It was nine-thirtypm at the corner of 10thAveS and 16thSt. Luckily, I got back into my car and got away in time. The police got involved. It's something I don't think I could ever forget. And I KNOW I'll never forget my friends Jordan and Vinny for being my knights in shining armour.
Tonight I was going to the deck again alone, at night, and unaccompanied. I was really frightened and felt really let down. I don't want to be a victim.
Sigh. Sometimes, no matter how strong you are, all you want and need is someone to lean on and someone who will protect you. Is that so much to ask?
--------------------
In other news:
The Wolfman was an awesome movie.
Tradition.
Cliche Plotline.
Gore.
Good cast.
By no means was it the greatest film of our time, but if you love a classic throwback, this movie is for you!!
Go see it. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment