Last weekend I went to the Tau Beta Sigma Southeastern District Leadership Conference in Voldosta, GA. IT. WAS. GREAT. The drive was ridiculous but I thoroughly enjoyed spending all that time with some of my sisters. :)
Tonight...UAB lost 70-65 in our own Bartow Aren to the Memphis Tigers. It's the boys fault for not getting it together this game. It wasn't the refs. It wasn't cheating. But you know.... it also wasn't that Memphis is a better team. I think we are the better team- when we're on our game. If our boys had played with the same heart they gave that last six minutes, we would have slughtered them. Oh well. Tuesday I leave for Tulsa, OK to see the boys play at the CUSA Tournament and I hope we do wonderfully!!
I need to vent. Don't respond to my text messages with, "If you want," "okay/ok/k" or other apathetic things of the like. It annoys the uisfyhdsuf out of me. It's like saying, "I don't care enough to grace you with an actual response. You don't mean enough." Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg. Anyway.
I'm going to speak at Pelham High School in the morning. It's my Alma Mater. I'm excited. :)
This cold weather needs to throw the dueces. I'm sooooo over it. I need shorts and sandals.
In other news.... Texts From Last Night, winks and huuuge HUGS make life better. Yay.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment