Friday, February 5, 2010

Hello &&& Pet Peeves

There was Xanga. There was Livejournal. There was Myspace. I could make posts regularly there...Currently, there is facebook, but I find that I cannot just write about things there. This is a blog where I'll write stuff about me. Maybe I'll write about you. There might be secrets! I'll probably write about people, movies, shows, books and most importantly-- situations I observe. Hope you enjoy.

-------------------------------

First order of business... A list of my pet peeves/ things I dislike:

1) When people read a book series or watch a film series out of chronological order.
2) Listening to someone drink or chew.
3) Closed-mindedness
4) People who are SO open minded, they are closed minded about their own self righteous open-mindedness.
5) Superior attitudes. ALSO- UNDESERVED superior attitudes/ undeserved sense of entitlement.
6) Affirmative action. (No, I'm not a racist, I just think it's gone far enough.)
7)Um....No means no. Really. No, I'm not kidding. Seriously. Just stop. Not yes. NO.
8) INCORRECT USAGE of your & you're/ their,there, they're/ to, two, too. We were in school forever. Get it right.
9) Bad grammar. In situations such as blogging or texting, incomplete sentences are acceptable. In essays or serious messages or conversations....absolutely not.
10) Shrill women.
11) Teachers who don't teach. They coach. (If they can do both, more power to them!)
12) Opening the Morton's purple salt can. THAT NOISE! Uhhhhg. :[
13) Disrespecting your elder or your educator- whether ther are right or not. Just shut the hell up.
14) People who blindly follow trends...even if the trend is to NOT follow a trend.
15) Gossip & Drama Mongers

These were just a few I suppose. I'm sure there will be more later.

Anyway - WELCOME TO 2010! I'm excited about a new year and a new place to write. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment